The Dade County Pharmacy Association (DCPA) is a unit of the Florida Pharmacy Association, the largest and oldest state-
wide organization representing the profession of pharmacy in Florida.
The mission of pharmacy is to serve society as the profession responsible for the appropriate use of medications, devices
and services to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes.
In pursuit of that mission, DCPA:
- advocates the interests of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in Miami-Dade County;
- represents members on issues of economics, political action and public relations of interest to pharmacy;
- promotes, supports and provides education for the enhancement of professional, management and leadership
- promotes the highest professional and ethical standards of practice for the delivery of pharmaceutical care;
- identifies, evaluates, and responds to trends and events that impact on pharmacy and the health care delivery
- provides for effective communications between pharmacists, health care organizations and the public.
Dade County Pharmacy Association
A unit association of the Florida Pharmacy Association
are held in
with the regular
|Dade County Pharmacy Association: c/o Aceves
1271 NE 97th Street, Miami Shores, FL 33138
|<=== click to go to site =====>
|We would like to thank all of the participants in the 21st Annual Residency
Program. It was another year of success. The AVERAGE evaluation for the
program was a resounding 4.8 out of 5!!
Hold the date for next year: January 20-21
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HANDOUTS FOR JANUARY 7 - 8, 2017.
|The State is now allowing renewals for Pharmacist's Licenses
expiring September 30, 2017. All renewals will be handled on line.
Visit www.FLHealthSource.gov. if you haven't received your email
reminder. You may want to check CE Broker to ensure that you
have met all of the CE Requirements for this license.