Association, the largest and oldest state-wide organization representing the profession of
pharmacy in Florida.
The mission of pharmacy is to serve society as the profession responsible for the appropriate use
of medications, devices and services to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes.
In pursuit of that mission, DCPA:
- advocates the interests of pharmacists in Miami-Dade County;
- represents members on issues of economics, political action and public relations of interest
- promotes, supports and provides education for the enhancement of professional,
management and leadership development;
- promotes the highest professional and ethical standards of practice for the delivery of
- identifies, evaluates, and responds to trends and events that impact on pharmacy and the
health care delivery system, and
- provides for effective communications between pharmacists, health care organizations and
Dade County Pharmacy Association
A unit association of the Florida Pharmacy Association
are held in
|New Mailing Address for Dade County Pharmacy Association: c/o Aceves
1271 NE 97th Street, Miami Shores, FL 33138
NEW MEMBER BENEFIT!
DCPA is paying for CE Broker subscriptions for all current Pharmacist and Technician members. This service will allow members to
have access to their official Transcripts to determine CE compliance.
Click Here for more INFORMATION
Learn more about mesothelioma its early signs and to
understand the severity of this disease. Click the lung link
on the left to visit the "Mesothelioma Prognosis" site.
Click link at right for more information on the CPE Monitor
<=== click to go to site
|North Miami Beach Police Partners with the Dade
County Pharmacy Association
to offer a 24/7 Prescription Pill Drop-Off Point
In an effort to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing prescription drugs,
while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications, the North Miami
Beach Police Department has partnered with the Dade County Pharmacy Association to offer a secure
24/7 prescription pill drop-box inside their police departments lobby at 16901NE 19 Avenue.
Click here to see Drop-Box Click here to see the NMB Police Dept News Release