SIMPLE AS 1, 2 AND 3
ZOOM WILL BLOCK ALL ENTRY and RE-ENTRY TO THE PROGRAM AFTER
|How will the Zoom meeting Continuing Education work?
• Zoom CE Program is ONLY available to 2020 paid members.
Deadline to join and RSVP/Register will be Saturday at 3 pm.
• Participants will RSVP as usual with their local association.
• The RSVP will be certified against the current membership lists.
• You will receive the link needed to sign in to the meeting on Sunday
morning. We will open the meeting 45 minutes prior to the presentation, to
allow for you to test your system and get acquainted with the format.
• Please do not share the link. If someone clicks in to the meeting but
has not gone through the formal registration process, they will not receive
• Further Below is the PROGRAM EVALUATION link. Please complete
the link AFTER the program has ended.
• Remember to submit your license number, including the letter
preface, on all of your correspondence. The license should be in the format
of either PS##### or RPT#####
1) ZOOM LINK:
You will receive information about joining the meeting. PLEASE DO NOT
CLICK THIS LINK UNTIL SUNDAY’S PROGRAM. This is the link to allow you
entry into the CE Program.
Once the program is complete, please fill out the course evaluation to
complete the process for obtaining CE Credit.
2) Change Screen Name: Please change your screen name to
include your license number (PS##### or RPT#####) so we can confirm
against the evaluation you will be completing. For instructions click here:
3) Evaluation Link:
|Dade County Pharmacy Assn
Interamerican Pharmacist Assn
Broward County Pharmacy Assn
CE via ZOOM