The Dade County Pharmacy Association (DCPA) is a unit of the Florida Pharmacy Association, the largest and
oldest state-wide organization representing the profession of pharmacy in Florida.
The mission of pharmacy is to serve society as the profession responsible for the appropriate use of medications,
devices and services to achieve optimal therapeutic outcomes.
In pursuit of that mission, DCPA:
- advocates the interests of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in Miami-Dade County;
- represents members on issues of economics, political action and public relations of interest to pharmacy;
- promotes, supports and provides education for the enhancement of professional, management and leadership
- promotes the highest professional and ethical standards of practice for the delivery of pharmaceutical care;
- identifies, evaluates, and responds to trends and events that impact pharmacy and the health care system, and;
- fosters effective communication between pharmacists, health care professionals, and the public to enhance the
overall quality of health care.
Dade County Pharmacy Association
A unit association of the Florida Pharmacy Association
are held in conjunction
with the regular
Members are welcome
to participate in
|Dade County Pharmacy Association: c/o Aceves
1271 NE 97th Street, Miami Shores, FL 33138
|Members are reminded to regularly review their CE posting status at CE Brokers. We encourage that you
check the hours posted to ensure that the provider is correctly posting your hours. We also encourage that
you confirm the type of credit posted: consultant v.s. general credit.
Also remember to check your hours before and after any license renewal.
Once hours are posted for general credit toward the PS license, they cannot be changed to Consultant credit to be used at
that PU license's renewal.
Your annual membership provides you with a full subscription to CE Brokers. Take advantage of your membership benefit.
|For rules and laws, click Board of
Pharmacy link at right and then
click Florida Administrative
Code. Click Florida Statutes for
the laws and Administrative Code
|License Lookup click link below.
Thank you all who participated in the 25th
Annual Residency Program. Our first attempt
at running concurrent sessions with breakout
rooms went fairly smoothly. Yes, there were a
Evaluations have been reviewed and shared
with the Residents and their Preceptors. The
program content and presentation were well
Ideas for 2022? Maybe something like "LIFE
BEYOND COVID." We can only hope!